Seasol for Lush Green Lawns is a superior health treatment and liquid fertiliser that combines the benefits of Seasol seaweed solution, a specially formulated nutrient mix, trace elements, concentrated liquid composts and a wetting agent. It feeds and revitalises your lawn, but also conditions the soil, which means you are taking care of your lawn above and below the ground. The added wetting agent makes sure that valuable water and nutrients can penetrate the root system, so it’s the perfect pick me up for a healthy lawn all year round. It’s a fast-acting soluble formulation, so you’ll see results in no time.
Apply to established lawns during the growing season. Regular fortnightly or monthly applications will promote a healthy, lush green lawn.
Do not apply to newly laid turf or seed, apply Seasol Lawn & Turf Starter.
Directions for assembling this 2 litre hose-on pack.
- This solution is formulated for hose end application. Shake well before use.
- To assemble this unit, push the plastic straw included in the pack firmly into the underside of the spray nozzle.
- Remove the cap from the 2 litre bottle and replace with the spray nozzle.
- Attach spray nozzle to hose and turn tap on to a medium pressure.
- To start flow, direct the spray nozzle towards the garden. Lift up the yellow lid at the two side points as indicated by the OPEN arrows. Lid will now be open.
- Spray lawn seed or lawn turf thoroughly. Water mixes automatically with Seasol for Lush Green Lawns.
- Contents should be dispensed within 10 minutes (adjust timing and volume by increasing or decreasing the water pressure).
- To cease operation, push down the yellow lid and turn off the tap.
Water Can Application
If required it can be diluted for watering can use at the rate of 80mL of Seasol for Lush Green Lawns solution per 9L of water.