Seasol Lawn and Turf Starter with all the benefits of a higher concentration of Seasol plus liquid compost helps improve lawn seed germination and reduce transplant shock on newly laid lawn turf. It promotes strong root development, healthy green growth and reduces stress from heat, drought, frost and foot traffic.
Boosted with highly active liquid compost it helps to improve soil health, moisture retention and nutrient uptake. It is a fast acting liquid which goes to work immediately whether applied to the lawn foliage or soil.
Apply to newly sown seed or newly laid turf every week for the first six weeks.
Directions for assembling this 2 litre hose-on pack.
- This solution is formulated for hose end application. Shake well before use.
- To assemble this unit, push the plastic straw included in the pack firmly into the underside of the spray nozzle.
- Remove the cap from the 2 litre bottle and replace with the spray nozzle.
- Attach spray nozzle to hose and turn tap on to a medium pressure.
- To start flow, direct the spray nozzle towards the garden. Lift up the yellow lid at the two side points as indicated by the OPEN arrows. Lid will now be open.
- Spray lawn seed or lawn turf thoroughly. Water mixes automatically with Seasol Lawn and Turf Starter.
- Contents should be dispensed within 10 minutes (adjust timing and volume by increasing or decreasing the water pressure).
- To cease operation, push down the yellow lid and turn off the tap.
Water Can Application
If required it can be diluted for watering can use at the rate of 80mL of Seasol Lawn & Turf Starter solution per 9L of water.