Seasol Indoor Potting Mix contains everything you need to take the guesswork out of growing and looking after indoor plants. Safe for all indoor and house plants, it contains the highest quality raw ingredients, Seasol GOLD, balanced nutrients and trace elements and wetting agent to ensure plants thrive all year round. Red tick certified to meet the Australian premium standards for premium potting mix
Seasol Indoor Potting Mix:
- Is treated with Seasol GOLD to help reduce transplant shock and aid plant establishment. It promotes robust root development, strong healthy growth and reduces stress from heat, pests, diseases and low light.
- Contains up to 6-month slow-release feeding (balanced nutrients and trace elements) for lush foliage and gorgeous blooms without burning.
- Is boosted with calcium to help thicken the plant’s cell walls, making them healthy and strong to cope with the stress of pot life.
- Contains a wetting agent that helps water to get where the plant needs it, the plant’s root system.
- Is rich in organic matter, compost and other gardening materials to improve the stresses of potted plant life.
Seasol Indoor Potting mix is safe to use in all pots with all indoor and house plants including Peace Lilies, Monstera, Dracena, Fiddle Leaf Figs, Devil’s Ivy, Ferns and Palms. Not suitable for hydroponics.
Seasol Indoor Potting Mix is easy to use. Everything required for the first 6 to 8 weeks of planting is contained in the bag. To get the best results follow these simple steps:
- Before planting, fill a bucket or container with water and Seasol and completely submerge the plant to be repotted (to the soil level) until bubbles stop and let drain.
- Choose a pot with drainage holes or a separate water reservoir. Partially fill pot with potting mix.
- Squeeze pot gently before removing the plant from the pot. Loosening and breaking up the root system is not required with small indoor plants.
- Place plant in pot and backfill potting mix so existing soil level of plant is approx 25mm below rim of pot. Press potting mix gently around the plant.
- Water in gently with Seasol and let drain. Place plants in final well-lit position.
Ongoing Plant Care.
- Seasol Indoor Potting Mix contains enough fertiliser for the first 6 to 8 weeks to help ensure plant establishment
- Apply PowerFeed Indoor & Potted Plants trigger spray around the soil to boost plant growth and stimulate the resistance to pest and disease attack.
- Place potted plant in cover pot or saucer, before watering remove plant pot from cover pot or saucer, as you do not want any water collecting in the bottom.
- Monitor soil moisture levels in pots and only water when soil feels dry. One of the most common reasons indoor plants die is due to overwatering and waterlogged potting mix.
- Drain the reservoir of self-watering pots regularly to minimise salt build up in the potting mix. Repot when plants outgrow pots.
Follow the safety precautions in the “General Precautions” tab and collect in containers for disposal as trade waste, in accordance with local authority guidelines.
Inhalation of dust and/or liquid mists may irritate, inflame or sensitise the nose, throat and lungs resulting in illnesses ranging from hay fever or asthma to pneumonia or pneumonia-like illnesses. Direct contact with this material or its dust and/or liquid mists (bioaerosols) may cause skin irritation (dermatitis), and skin or eye infections or irritation. People particularly at risk are those suffering from asthma or allergies, and those immune defence systems are compromised.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing dust and/or liquid mists. Wear suitable protective clothing and standard duty gloves. If exposed to dust and/or liquid mists also wear dust-resistant eye protection and particulate respirator. Wash your hands thoroughly immediately after handing. Wash work clothes regularly. Clean up by wet sweeping or vacuuming. Store product in a cool location.
Irrigate eyes with plenty of water for 10 minutes. Wash skin with soap and water. Seek medical attention for any persistent skin, eye or respiratory symptoms.
Please click here to download the Safety Data Sheet