Seasol Advanced provides a dynamic combination of benefits to every plant in the garden including natives. It has the plant tonic effects of Seasol to stimulate root growth, enhance flowering and fruiting and increases tolerance to drought, frost, heat, pests and disease. Plus it provides a balanced source of nutrients and trace elements to boost vigorous, healthy growth and liquid compost to condition the soil and improve nutrient uptake.
Seasol Advanced is ideal as a foliar spray or soil drench. Regular applications every 2 to 4 weeks will give best results.
Directions for assembling this 2 litre hose-on pack.
- This solution is formulated for hose end application. Shake well before use.
- To assemble this unit, push the plastic straw included in the pack firmly into the underside of the spray nozzle.
- Remove the cap from the 2 litre bottle and replace with the spray nozzle.
- Attach spray nozzle to hose and turn tap on to a medium pressure.
- To start flow, direct the spray nozzle towards the garden. Lift up the yellow lid at the two side points as indicated by the OPEN arrows. Lid will now be open.
- Spray lawn seed or lawn turf thoroughly. Water mixes automatically with Seasol Advanced.
- Contents should be dispensed within 10 minutes (adjust timing and volume by increasing or decreasing the water pressure).
- To cease operation, push down the yellow lid and turn off the tap.
Water Can Application
If required it can be diluted for watering can use at the rate of 80mL for seedlings and 200mL for establishment gardens and lawns of Seasol Advanced solution per 9L of water.